Free local pickup in Ogden and surrounding areas
Color: Yellow Gold
The railroad with many names, this vintage design--on soft-and-comfy, tri-blend fabric--is a tribute to its final name before it closed in 1958.
History: Starting in 1891, the Bamberger inched it way from Salt Lake toward Ogden (finally arriving in 1908). One of its many contributions, on top of shuttling people and freight up and down the Wasatch front, was purchasing and establishing Lagoon Resort in swampy area just north of Farmington.